Our client is seeking an experienced Bid Writer to work with their team in Co. Galway.
- Completion of non-pricing submission documents to deadline
- Providing the question-relevant knowledge of the subject matter and work scope detailed in Tender Packages for inclusion in the technical proposal
- Developing articulate, coherent responses to support comprehensive submissions, utilising written text, photographs, sketches and supporting documents where applicable
- Adopting best practice proposal writing techniques to maximise the scoring potential of the submission
- Work to exceed expected quality standards, comply with processes at all times and contribute to improvements
- Establishing/obtaining information in relation to the Company's previous experience in the industry using the Contract Information sheets available, and the answers to the submission questions that ensures the greatest relevance and highest quality possible in relation to the tendered scope
- Raising any clarification questions with the commercial team to ensure tender queries are raised
- Finalise submission documents in conjunction with the submission coordinator
- 5+ years experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Previous experience of bid writing within given deadlines, including detailed technical content and coordinating contributions from others (desirable)
- Time management skills, and ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively
- Previous experience as a Bid Writer or academic background in writing (desirable)
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.