Business Development Co-ordinator
Our client is a medium sized main contractor who have an excellent reputation in delivering construction projects across all sectors.
They currently require a business development professional who has worked for a main contractor and is familiar with the tendering and bidding process in the construction industry.
The successful candidate will promote the company, identify, and track relevant business opportunities, and co-ordinate the prequalification and tender process.
Ideally, they will have a construction and marketing related qualification with industry experience, be self-motivated and possess a keen eye for detail having prepared structured presentations and submissions.
- Promote the business on all media platforms to generate lead opportunities
- Implement marketing campaigns
- Maintain and update company web site
- Author, design, update and distribute marketing collateral
- Analyse market opportunities using E-tenders, CIS & Achilles procurement platforms
- Track opportunity pipeline using CRM software and produce weekly progress reports to support the flow of incoming work potential and grow company turnover
- Compile project completion factsheets and B2 Certification of execution
- Maintain competency records to support public procurement the company’s technical bodies affiliation’s and industry accreditations
- Co-ordinate input from internal estimators, PMs and external design teams to deliver timely responses to EOI/ RFTs
- Identify and attend networking events for the company to increase its profile
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated in identifying new business
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly competent in administrative skills and computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with key decision makers
- Familiar with Adobe In-Design graphical software
- High degree of accuracy required in detail and presentation
- Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving
Education & Experience
- Construction or marketing related qualification
- Previous experience in marketing or bid management in the construction industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar business role
- Can demonstrate track-record of developing and converting business opportunity
- Strong understanding of the tender management procedure for public and private sector
To register your interest please send CVto email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.