|Our client, a leading contractor, requires a Building Services Engineer for a permanent position based in Dublin.
Job description/Job Purpose
- To manage and promote BIM Implementation and Integration across the Business.
- Manage the training of BIM software and processes and assist teams with the BIM project set up.
- Responsible for the management, and implementation of BIM across the business including full document control, liaising with the different departments, and directing the team in BIM Operations.
- Management of BIM Implementation strategies and technologies.
- Develop and implement new company procedures in regards to a BIM work flow.
- Develop a BIM Implementation Plan.
- Train and educate colleagues about best practice in relation to use of BIM Modelling software.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV below or contact Bobby on 021 233 9120 quoting reference WPC243.
- Focus on the benefits that BIM can offer, promoting and supporting others in its adoption and use.
- Develop clear BIM Implementation strategies.
- Develop and maintain existing BIM standards and ensure compliance of these company standards.
- Lead BIM planning sessions.
- Ensure continuing education for advances in BIM technology.
- Coordinate the different software updates with IT.
- Regularly review BIM Management procedures.
- Manage and monitor business processes incorporating BIM.
- Support and evaluate software relating to BIM.
- Work with the marketing department to identify trends and business opportunities relating to BIM.