|Building Services Engineer
Vacancy Ref. 01275
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Building Services Engineer based on a large Pharmaceutical construction project in Cork.
- Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
- Support design for tendering.
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all D&B activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end-user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensure coordination of all design information with site construction team to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Third Level Qualification
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Full, clean driving license