Entered: 20 Sept 2018
€55K - €65K + Package
Required for top -10 main contractor undertaking landmark projects nationwide inclusing large-scale building project in Longford.
across all sectors including pharma, commercial, data centre etc.
The Services coordinator will stem from a main contracting or large subcontractor background.
They have gained an excellent reputation for being one of Irelands best construction employers delivering great benefits including highly competitive salaries and further training opportunities.
M&E Coordinator required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale project in Longford. Our client has a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. The ideal M&E Coordinator will already have worked in a project on major building projects in Ireland, UK or overseas.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate to 3 years’ experience of working in Building Services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a strong track record with excellent references.
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- 3+ years' industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- A Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services degree or similar
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more