Property Maintenance Operative
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for a Customer Care Operative to join their South Thames team. Your key role will be to carry out works and repairs on our new private homes, ensuring all defects are completed within the agreed timeframe. The successful applicant will have a strong customer focus and be able to represent the Company effectively by ensuring a quality finish to the highest standards.
This role is based in and around Hampshire area. A full UK driving licence is essential.
On top of the salaries, they reward people with several benefits. Just some of these benefits are listed below.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days with service
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Fully expensed company car (position dependent)
- Generous pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme and childcare vouchers
- Health screening
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Occupational Health