24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Civil Engineering/Industrial vacancies - CANADA
Entered: 21 Apr 2014
Our Client is one of Canada’s leading Main Contractors currently ranked in the Top 3 with a turnover in excess of $3billion.
They have undertaken some of the most prominent civil engineering, industrial and building projects in the country and have offices throughout North America.
Due to their continued success they have the following requirements within the civil engineering, industrial and oil & gas sectors:
- Estimators/Quantity Surveyors – Infrastructure, Water, Wastewater, Industrial
- Estimators/Quantity Surveyors – Oil, Gas, Power, Mechanical
- Planners – Industrial, Oil, Gas, Power, Fabrication
- Procurement Managers – Industrial, Oil, Gas, Power
- Senior Site Managers/Agents – Roads, bridges, RC Structures
- Senior PM/Director – Mining
- Project Controls Manager (Senior PM/Planner) – Major Pipeline project
- Senior Planning Manager – Major projects in excess of $500m
- BIM Manager
- Substation projects – Estimator/QS/Project Managers/Site Managers/Transmission Lines
- Heavy Plant Mechanics
These positions are mainly based in Western Canada – Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary – although there are some openings in Ontario.
Our client will arrange all visa requirements and assist with relocation for family members (if required).
Interviews will take place in Dublin in late September/early October.
To register your interest please contact George on 0044 (0) 7850 513 231 or email
|Apply using your CV:|
|Apply using Linkedin:|