Site Engineer - Tullamore (2073)
Entered: 25 Sept 2018
Site Engineer - Tullamore
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. The company seeking for an experienced Site Engineer to work on a project based in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale building projects
- Flexible working attitude
Please send your cv to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.