Vacancy Ref. 01109
- Our client a main contractor, with interests in Ireland currently require a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager to administer the QS department and manage the junior and intermediate surveying team.
- Based in the head office you will report to the Director / MD and have responsibility for a number of projects locally and nationally.
- Projects are typically commercial, educational, retail, industrial and project values range from €10m to €50m in the fit-out category.
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics have between 7 and 10 years’ experience, of which a minimum of 3 have been at Senior level.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have an excellent knowledge of the industry, be motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
- You will be responsible for and have experience taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts.
- You will attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client / design team & subcontractors.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget.
- You will ensure accurate & timely contract administration / managing & minimising risk from contracts.
- Assisting in directing the surveying team in the day-to-day operations of the business.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com