Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Graduate Safety Officer
|Location: Dublin City
Entered: 21 Nov 2017
|Graduate Safety Officer
We are currently recruiting a Graduate Health and Safety Officer to join a mid-sized main building contractor based in the Dublin.
This role will be site based on one large site valuing 200 million.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to a Snr Safety Officer
• Assist with site safety inspections
• Assist in carrying out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
• Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors.
• Ensuring Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
• Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions.
• A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
• 0 – 6 months’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel.
• Experience in the construction industry is desirable.
• 25 – 30k
Please send cv details to Gerry to email@example.com or call 087 2790360 to discuss.
|Apply using your CV:|