At Top Recruitment our clienit Due to continued expansion,, a developer of commercial and residential property is in need of an experienced Project Manager to lead their team in completion of projects throughout Northern Ireland and the UK.
Your main duties will include;
What you need to succeed;
- Ensure works are planned logically with close attention to site logistics including material storage and plant and traffic movements
- Manage labour and ensure these do not exceed requirements
- Ensure any short terms work has the necessary design and is installed in accordance with design specifications
- Ensure all materials are ordered and delivered to the site in advance of requirements according to the construction programme
- Liaising with sub-contractors and consultants as and when necessary to meet project requirements
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety on site
- Budget and Project Risk Management
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a Project Management role
- Strong knowledge of contractual requirements and strict deadline adherence
- Strong analytical mind on previous tenders and outcomes
- A relevant Chartered Membership would be a bonus!
- A full clean driving license.