CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER
Location: Greater Dublin area
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Site Manager for the Greater Dublin Area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective day-to-day site management of construction from start to finish.
Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manage Brian M Durkan Staff & Sub – Contractors
- Reporting to the Managing Director and the Contracts Director
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met on time and within budget
- Provide leadership to the site construction team ensuring all works carried out in compliance with Planning Permission and Health & Safety standards
- Organising regular site meetings and communicating effectively to keep Contracts and QS Director up to date on project development status, while also tracking and resolving issues
- Hold a thorough understanding of current Technical Guidance Documents and Building Regulations
- Comply with company Health and Safety Management System and Safety T Cert accreditation requirements
- Liaise with design team members in accordance with the agreed project inspection plans.
- Programming & Planning
- Comply with company Quality Manual and I.S.O. 9001 requirements.
- Plant & Tools & Hire Control
- Ordering Materials, Control of Materials
- Time Keeping
- Keeping Site Records / Site Diary
The Ideal candidate will have undertaken the following training, however this isn’t a prerequisite
- Minimum of five years’ experience with a proven track record in Commercial and large Residential Development projects
- Familiar with Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-starter with an ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with a wide variety of individuals, demonstrating effective interpersonal skills
- Good Knowledge of current Building Regulations and Legalisation in Construction and Health and Safety
- Good Knowledge of the Building Control Amendment Regulations 2014
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing Safety in Construction
- Homebond – Building Regulations Explained
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
Please note we do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.