In this job as a Contracts Manager you will:
Be responsible for managing sub-contracts works, managing site crews, CAD technician and other project support members of the team. You will also be responsible for construction detailing and communicating same and reporting fanatical performance monitoring to senior management.
Contracts Manager duties will include:
- Surveyor duties of financial control, resource planning and procurement on capital projects.
- ‘Single line’ Project Manager for commercial projects on Traditional or Design & Build procurement basis.
- Prepare space planning/elevations CAD drawings and correlated M&E/build elementary cost options.
- Plan and generate master programmes incorporating project design, materials and sub-contract resources.
- Communicate with all project parties of Client, Designers, Architects, Fire consultants etc
- Manage vender and sub-contract Domestic and Nominated supplier packages.
- Process and issue interim measured valuations, contract variation schedules and agree final accounts.
- Evaluate and produce project risk analysis, regarding site progress reports and any acceleration costs.
- Manage commissioning and any remedial works to project equipment, prior to expiry of liability period.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Irish (Possibly UK) construction industry.
- Health & Safety and B-CAR understanding is a requirement.
- Relevant experience managing sub-contracts works for specialist contractor, preferably instillation.
- Good aptitude for construction detailing and communicating same and experience reporting fanatical performance monitoring to senior management.
- Leadership skills to manage site crews, CAD technician, and other project support members of the team.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent relevant Construction Qualification.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to join a fast expanding company with room for progression.
Email: Padraic at firstname.lastname@example.org