Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Contracts Manager - Cork
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Contracts Manager – Cork Region:
Our client is a major well established Main Contractor involved in the full spectrum of building projects including.
They are seeking to engage contracts manager based out of their Cork Office.
They are seeking a candidate with a third level degree and a proven track record in Ireland or the UK in a similar role. You will have excellent communication skills, professionalism and dedication.
• Support the company’s overall vision by embracing its values
• Overall responsibility for the management of contracts reporting to a Regional Director
• To ensure each contract is delivered safely, on programme, within budget and to the required standard of quality
• To develop effective working relationships with clients and consultants
• Commercial awareness of contracts to maximise profitability
Key Deliverables of Role
• Acting as a first point of contact for the contracts
• Responsible for the management, planning, programming & phasing of all projects
• Ensuring compliance with all aspects of both Health & Safety Legislation and internal H&S
• Deliver project programme
• Managing your team
• Managing effective meetings; pre-start, hand-over meetings, sub-contractor progress, contract progress, internal team meetings as required
• Applying a leadership style which is in line with the overall culture and values of the business
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
• Managing finance and budgets in conjunction with the Commercial team.
• Managing performance, team conflict and communication issues where necessary
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV through this website or contact Denis on 0872790340
|Apply using your CV:|