Project Manager (Nuclear Power Station) - Toronto
Entered: 19 Sept 2018
Project Manager (Nuclear Power Station) - Toronto, Canada
Neg + package
Project Manager required for a large Canadian construction and engineering contractor. They provide construction services for infrastructure projects and also participates in private-sector projects.
They are working on a JV $2.75 billion contract to carry out a major refurbishment Program on a nuclear power station.
As a Project Manager you will have the overall responsibility for successful execution of defined segments of work within the projects.
The primary responsibilities include: schedule development and maintenance, scope/change management, budget (hours and cost) management, organizational management (establish adequate resources to perform the work) and overall coordination of work groups (construction, safety, engineering, training, procurement, tooling, contracts management, project controls and key client stakeholders.
• Chartered Engineer and 4 year technical or business administration degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years project management experience;
• Applied knowledge of nuclear project work, financial operations, project controls methods/standards, estimating and employee relations
• Direct experience related to large scale Fuel Channel and/or Feeder Replacement
• Excellent computer skills (typical MS suite programs)
Send CV in Word to Andreea.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or view other options at www.icds.ie/build