A ContractsManager is being recruited by one of Ireland's leading energy suppliers fora role in Kilkenny. This company isinvesting significantly in green energy projects and is continuing its stronggrowth that is built on sustainability
This is a permanentposition with an attractive salary and package.
Provide directionand management for a Lighting /electrical delivery team undertaking constructionof Lighting and Electrical schemes, ensuring that the team contribute to theoverall success of the business and the company.
- Promote a safety culture
- Manage team’s efforts to ensure that all agreed SLAs, goals and delivery commitments are met
- Plan, organise and control work programme and monitor work progress, ensuring that all works are risk assessed, customer requirements are met, standards achieved and proper cost control maintained always.
- Plan, organise, lead and control major Lighting Services construction and/or electrical schemes involving significant planning and client/contractor liaison at all contract stages to ensure scheme is delivered effectively, to budget and in accordance with client requirements.
- Lead and manage the team, ensure a high level of motivation and co-operation is maintained always and support the achievement of the business plan.
- Liaise with clients, sub-contractors and service providers as necessary to ensure completion of works in a safe, cost effective and responsive manner.
- Provide support to your team, in achieving of business and company goals and targets.
- Manages team and individual performance ensuring all training and development needs are identified and fulfilled.
- Monitor and manage the welfare of team members working remotely from your location
- Guide team on reviewing project performance and identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- Electrical background
- Previous people management/supervisory experience
- A broad understanding of safety and risk awareness
- Operational experience within Electrical Contracting or similar contracting activity
- Some previous project management experience would be beneficial
- Ability to balance client requirements, commercial priorities and effective resource allocation to deliver high profit contribution and effective work programme