|Senior Electrical Engineer
Vacancy Ref. 01169
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer for our client in Cork. The ideal candidate must have 8-10 years’ experience.
The role is in the data centre sector.
- To plan the development of a project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078 or sendyour CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have 10 years’ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
- Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power is an advantage.
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages