Estimator (Interiors) - Dublin (2425)
Entered: 23 Sept 2018
Our client is an international company; They specialise in constructing quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market; as well as cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities. The company requires an experienced Estimator to join their Dublin based team.
Primary Responsibilities as an Estimator
- Co-ordination of tender bid & pre-contract activities.
- Preparation of sound and competitive net estimate.
- Handover and presentation of tender bid to construction team.
- Developing key relationships with supply chain and with customers / specifies.
As an Estimator you will have
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a construction background
- Degree qulified
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being a team player
- Proficiency with MS Office
Please send your cv to Aine at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.