Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 24 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading Irish building contractor Operating from offices in Galway & Dublin. They now seek a Junior Quantity Surveyor for their Dublin office.
This position reports to the Commercial Director and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in the construction industry, preferable.
- Must be able to prepare measurement take-offs from drawings
- High level of accuracy in numerical calculations
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Interpret drawings, specifications and scope documents
- Preparation of subcontractor and material packages for pricing
- Preparation of subcontractor and material cost analysis of cost comparisons
- Assistance in the completion of tender documentation
This is a permanent, full-time position with a competitive salary package and benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE