- Degree in Environmental Science or IEMA Approved Associate Certificate in Environmental Management
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Environmental Management Plans & Suds plans
- Experience as Ecological Cleric of Works is highly desirable
- Manage and develop Health & Safety performance and strategy
- EHS regulatory reporting
- Develop a ‘best practice’ Health & Safety philosophy
- Act as company representative in Health & safety affairs
- Report on Health & Safety performance at management review meetings
- Set H&S objectives to improve overall performance
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Sean @ BSS on 01 707 1012 today.
Sean specialises in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyors and Health & Safety Professionals from Graduate to Senior level across the contractor and consultancy sectors around the country. He has a vast base of clients including Tier 1, Large Main Contractors and Small-Medium Contractors/Sub-contractors as well as top consultancies that are working on a multitude of projects nationwide.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction industry providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements.