|HSE Advisor – Civil
Vacancy Ref: 01008
- Implement policy and procedures on site
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training,
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Director
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety
- Experience working on civil projects, including all heavy civil works.
- Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar role required
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
Contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence