Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Health & Safety (Civils)
Entered: 18 Oct 2017
|Our client, a leading main contractor, requires a Health & Safety Officer that is good on the ground for a long-term civils job based in Waterford.
Please apply if you fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 1 years' H&S experience with a main civil contractor
- Ideally has H&S experience in an industrial environment
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
Competitive salary will be on offer.
This is a long-term position with the chance of being made permanent.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC225'.
|Apply using your CV:|