Health & Safety Consultant (2330)
Entered: 18 Sept 2018
Health & Safety Officer
Our client a leading Building Company that are currently recruiting an experienced Health and Safety Officer to join its rapidly expanding operations. This is a full-time permanent position based in Co. Cork.
Primary Responsibilities as a Health & Safety Officer
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com call Killian on 0879259990 for a confidential conversation.