|Health & Safety Manager
Vacancy Ref. 01115
Supported by the Group Health & Safety Director, this presents a great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Europe with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Full expat package on offer, including flights, transport, accommodation, and subsistence allowance.
- Implement policy and procedures on multiple sites
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace
- Incident free healthy sites to be an absolute priority
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations
- Work in tandem with the Group HSEQ Director
- Encourage workers to maintain precautionary measures needed to ensure a safe workplace
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or send your cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- Exposure to significant data centre / pharmaceutical projects.
- Experience of developing and carrying out Health & Safety training
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- 5+ years’ experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large construction site
- Experience of conducting audits, inductions & safety procedures
- Possess the ability to manage large scale, high headcount construction sites