Health & Safety Officer - North Dublin (2486)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client is one of Irelands leading general building and civil engineering contractors – having successfully completed hundreds of prestigious contracts in both the public and private sectors. The company requires a Health & Safety Officer / night shift, contract with an immediate start to work on a project in North/West Dublin.
As a Health & Safety Officer you will work on
- Creating a positive safety and health culture
- Setting the best standards
- Implementing the safety statement
- Assessing safety and health performance
- Reviewing and, where appropriate, endorsing the safety statement when prepared by the senior management team
- Ensuring sufficient resources are made available to achieve and implement these safety and health plans
- Ensuring safety and health audits are undertaken to monitor all aspects of safety and health policy implementation
As a Health & Safety Officer you will have
- Recognised 3rd Level Qualification
- 3+years relevant experience in construction industry
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.