Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Health & Safety Officer
|Location: Dublin / South West of Ireland
Entered: 20 Oct 2017
|Our client, a leading main contractor, requires a Health & Safety Officer for a permanent position.
You will be responsible for visiting sites in the Dublin region and also in the South West of Ireland.
Please apply if you fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 2 years' H&S experience with with a contractor
- Will ideally be experienced in building and civil works
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks, method statements and risk assessments
- Be proficient in IT
Competitive salary will be on offer plus a company vehicle and fuel.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC241'.
|Apply using your CV:|