|Health & Safety Advisor
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Health & Safety Officer for a new project in Co. Kilkenny. This role presents an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate to progress their career with once of Ireland most respected building contractors.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
Please contact Denis Casey on 021 206 6078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
- Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liase with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.