Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Health and Safety Officer Dublin
Entered: 23 Mar 2018
|Health & Safety Officer Dublin
We have a requirement for a Health & Safety Officer with 5 strong years’ experience with a Main Building Contractor.
This is a permanent role based on a 200-million-euro project in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will be will be involved in developing, monitoring and implementing the company’s HSEQ policy, ensuring that at all time we are compliant with Health and Safety Regulation.
Duties of the Role:
• Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
• Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
• Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
• Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
• Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
• Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
• Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
• Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
• Hold a relevant Qualification to NFQ Level 6,7 or 8 in Health and Safety
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Must have previous experience on a project in excess of €15 million
• Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
• Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
• Hold a full, clean Driving license
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
€50k- €60k basic salary and negotiable dependent on experience
Pension, Health, Career prospects
Please send cv details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gerry on 087 2790360 to discuss in confidence
|Apply using your CV:|