Junior Safety Officer
Entered: 22 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading Mechanical & Electrical Installation contractor, delivering projects across Ireland, the UK, Europe and other locations Worldwide.
Due to a recent expansion in their workload, they have an urgent requirement for a Junior Safety Officer.
The successful candidate will be part of a larger Safety team on €multi-million sites, based in Dublin & Leinster. Full mentoring will be provided by the senior EHS team on site.
- Assisting and supporting the sites teams on implementation of the EHS management system.
- Delivering on continual improvement on existing ISO 14001 and 18001 certification.
- Supporting the site team in achieving and maintaining compliance with legal and Corporate EHS requirements.
- Updating and maintaining site EHS procedures.
Qualifications / Experience
- A higher Diploma or relevant Degree.
- Minimum 6 months on site experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader working on high profile projects in Ireland.
To register your interest in this role, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008.