|Brightpath Recruitment Ltd.
Office 4, Sligo Airport Business Park,
Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Tel: 071 9128266
Junior Safety Officer - Maynooth
Entered: 20 Oct 2017
Junior Safety Officer Required - Maynooth
Immediate Start - Perm Position
Junior Safety Officer required for a leading residential developer in Maynooth.
This company have numerous developments throughout Kildare, Meath,Wicklow and Dublin.
Due to their continued success within the market, our client now have a full-time requirement for a Safety Officer with 1-2 years’ experience.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer
· Carry out site safety inspections across the company
· Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statementsas required
· Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
· Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors
· Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
· Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence registerand tracking remedial actions
· Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Health andSafety professional looking for a career within the Construction Industry.
Formore information please contact Recruitment Specialist Caroline O'Driscoll - firstname.lastname@example.org / 085 875 1842. All applications are dealt with inconfidence.
Application handled on employer's site