24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Safety Advisor - Build - London
Entered: 23 Jan 2018
£Negotiable + Package
Our client is one of the UK and Ireland's leading and most progressive building main contractors.
They have an urgent requirement for 2 x Safety Advisors to oversee projects in Central London; mainly in the new build residential, hotel and commercial sectors to circa £50m.
As Safety Advisor your requirements and responsibilities:
• Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
• Advising / assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
• Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
• Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to the project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
• Conduct regular inspections and site audits, and report findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
• Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience with a main contractor as a Safety Advisor or Safety Officer working on €multi-million building projects in the UK or Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader who take pride in staff retention and training.
To register your interest please send your CV to Andreea.email@example.com
|Apply using your CV:|