Entered: 20 Sept 2018
€45-50K + Package
Required for expanding contractor who are working on high-value projects across Dublin.
Idea candidate will hold a diploma/degree in Health and Safety and will have 2/3 years’ construction experience.
Position will report to Safety Manager.
Projects include data centre, residential, healthcare, industrial projects etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance on every project with statutory, client and company legal requirements as a minimum
- Ensuring all RAMS are documented and approved prior to site works commencing
- Ensure all plant is in order and logged on company registers
- Complete weekly and monthly reports for client and internal
- Continuous improvement of Health and Safety processes and procedures
- Evaluate our current position with respect to Health and Safety
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.