Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Entered: 19 Nov 2017
|We are currently recruiting an experienced Health and Safety Officer to join amid sized main building contractor based in the Dublin region.
This role will be based from one large site and visiting several sites and is a full-time permanent position.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out site safety inspections across the company.
• Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
• Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors.
• Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
• Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions.
• Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
• A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel.
• Experience in the construction industry is desirable.
• Market salary in relation to experience
• Millage/Allowance provided for the use of your own transport.
Please send cv details to Gerry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 2790360 to discuss.
|Apply using your CV:|