Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Safety Officer (Polish or Romanian speaking)
Entered: 17 July 2018
|Ward Personnel require a Health & Safety Officer to manage commerical sites around Dublin City.
The candidate must be fluent in either Polish or Romanian to be able to interact with either Polish or Romanian workers. You will also be required to communicate effectively in English.
We need someone with the following experience:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 3 years' H&S experience on a live construction sites ideally commercial
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC382'.
|Apply using your CV:|