Health & Safety Officer required for a well established Irish Building Contractor, listed in the Top 50 Construction CIF Contractors for a number of years.Our client would have a long history of high profile projects across the board with values from €1-5m to €150m+. They have also won numerous awards for Commercial, Residential, Educational & Public Works contracts.
- Health & Safety qualification
- Minimum 3 years of Health & Safety experience
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent administration, communication, & IT skills
- Coordinating works with the client
- PSDP/PSCS and other trades on site
- Site audits
- Site inspections
- Accident & incident investigations
- Root cause analysis
- Auditing and assessing potential new contractors
- Sub-contractor safety statements
- Method statements
- Manage safety documentation
- Health & Safety induction programmes
- Maintain Health & Safety registers
- Representation at site meetings
- Provide H&S advice to site personnel
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Sean @ BSS on 01 707 1012 today.
Sean specialises in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyors and Health & Safety Professionals from Graduate to Senior level across the contractor and consultancy sectors around the country. He has a vast base of clients including Tier 1, Large Main Contractors and Small-Medium Contractors/Sub-contractors as well as top consultancies that are working on a multitude of projects nationwide.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction industry providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements.