Are you interested in an excellent opportunity in Dublin? Do you have previous MEP Coordinator experience?
If we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a family owned business has a vacancy for a MEP Coordinator. Our client has a strong reputation for building quality and excellence. The company has successfully tendered and negotiated projects for a range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent Salary and benefits package including pension and annual performance related bonus
Education & Requirements
- Liaise with design teams and MEP sub-contractors
- Organise and chair weekly co-ordination meetings with the MEP sub-contractors and design teams
- Ensure MEP sub-contractors produce the following documents
- Track the progress of MEP sub-contractors against the main programme and report any variances to the Contracts Manager
- Liaise with the utility suppliers to arrange for power, gas and telco connections
- Provide the project team with up to date information on current MEP developments
- Carry out site inspections of the MEP works to ensure the installation conforms to the relevant standards
- Regularly check the installation against the MEP specification and drawings
- Coordinate the production of the following documents at practical completion: As built drawings O&M manuals
- Coordinate training for the client with the MEP contractors at practical completion
- Be aware of their legal, practical and regulatory responsibilities, and have a detailed understanding of Health and Safety
- Liaise with the safety department when coordinating the MEP sub-contractors
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- Previous experience as M&E Coordinator with Contractor / Consultant offices
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Previous experience in Data Centre or Pharma projects would be beneficial