|Project Information Manager - M&E Engineering - Arch Tech.
Our client an expanding software and construction/engineering documentation design office, have an urgent requirement for a Project Information Manager to join their expanding documentation team in Dublin South.
Reporting to: Project Engineer
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience delivering professional document control services on large scale construction / industrial projects.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Setup the Digital Facility Manual file using custom software
- Build relationships with our client and the project Design Team to ensure that the Manuals are in line with the Client requirements
- Assess, Plan and Time Scale the management of the information delivery program
- Collect / chase all documentation needed for the project from all stake holders
- Request, Collate and review all documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining document workflow and ensuring correct approval process has been adhered to.
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents in accordance with project requirements.
- Issue and maintain master documentation and supporting documentation.
- Coordinate document requests and stage documents for presentation during the project construction program.
- Extract information from 3D BIM models
- Integrate the Digital Facilities Manual with 3D BIM models
- Adhere to project standards and processes across all project information.
Ideally you will:
- Hold a relevant 3rd Level Qualification – M&E Building Services, Engineering, Architectural Technology (Additional experience in similar relevant role may be substituted for 3rd level achievement.)
- Be an excellent communicator and be detail oriented and self-disciplined.
- Be efficient, detailed and competent in report writing.
- Be competent at liaising with a multi-discipline Team.
- Be capable of prioritising tasks, co-ordinating and delivering project on time.
- Hold relevant permission to be employed full time in the Republic of Ireland
This permanent role offers the potential for a technically minded administration professional to join a growing company, focussing on providing excellent services for implementation of High Quality and High spec digital handover packs and O&M Manuals for large scale construction projects.
- Have experience working in a Level 2 Information Management environment.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of BIM processes and documentation standards relating to O&M Manuals and handover documentation.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Be an enthusiastic team player
Attractive career enhancing, permanent status role with long-term career prospects. Following a successful probationary period the successful applicant will also be awarded with pension scheme and Bonus.
Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience, suitability and fit of the candidate.
However, the ideal candidate can expect a salary in the order of
€30,000 - €35,000
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Aoife O’Moore.
E: email@example.com Tel: +353 1 6390397 (desk) +353 87 1821637 (mob)