Services Coordinator - Dublin City Centre
Entered: 24 Sept 2018
Services Coordinator - Dublin City
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments. The company currently looking to recruit a Services Co-Ordinator to work with their team in Dublin.
As an M&E Services Coordinator you will
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Ensure sufficient resources, plant and materials to meet required programme
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
As an M&E Services Coordinator you will have
- 3+ years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- Previous experience in Residential, Commercial and / or Industrial projects.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Stable employment history.
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma.
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.