|Our Client a Leading International Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Contractor has an urgent requirement for an Experienced Condition Monitoring Technician to cover installations in the Greater Dublin Area
You will be responsible for overall CM of rotating Machinery involving:
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules including Vibration and lubrication analysis and monitoring
- Ensuring completion of corrective maintenance tasks in relation to condition monitoring
- Troubleshooting of machinery malfunctions and in accordance prepare preliminary analysis reports.
- Preparation of Condition Monitoring reports and using CMMS (SAP) to raise notifications.Verification of action with concerned sections and closure upon completion of job.
- Ensuring daily/weekly PM schedules have been completed as per monitoring schedule.
- Thermography, to ensure plant equipment is operating correctly. Taking vibration readings for vibration analysis.
Ideally you will:
- have Min 5 yrs industrial experience in CM of rotational equipment.
- have hands on experience with portable analysis equipment: vibration analysers (CSI2130 or later), noise level meters, infrared cameras.
- have a good overall knowledge in analysing vibration problems using vibration signature and phase analysis, and single and two plane balancing of rotational equipment.
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical).
- Have excellent communications skills
- Be competent at liaising with a multi-discipline Team.
- Be capable of prioritising tasks, co-ordinating and delivering project on time.
- Have relevant certification in the following:Vibration, Airborne ultrasound, (leak detection) E&M Inspection, Thermography, Lubrication analyis and management, Motor current signature analysis
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Strong technical and commercial acumen.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Aoife O’Moore.
- This role offers the potential for a qualified and experienced technician or engineer to join a leading, consistently performing, successful International Contractor constantly engaging in new technologies and concepts.
- Immediate vacant position.
- Remuneration is negotiable dependent on experience, suitability and fit of the candidate.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +353 1 6390397 (desk) +353 87 1821637 (mob)