Construction Planner – (Intermediate/Senior)
€Neg + Package
Dublin City & Leinster
To join Ireland's one of Irelands leading main contractor initially on a landmark projects across Dublin.
You will ideally be degree qualified from an engineering, or related discipline with at least 5 years’ construction planning experience.
- Planning Procedures, Site Logistical Layouts, Appearance Layouts.
- Progress Monitoring and Reporting throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Assist the Construction and Site Managers in the management of sub-contractor design development and project co-ordination.
Duties will involve:
- Preparation, monitoring and control of project programmes.
- MS Project, Asta, & Primavera
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking the project against its master programme and budget.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Develop work packages to define the scheduled installation tasks.
- Establish, communicate, track and report site installation progress.
- Assist in preparation of contractors reports as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Participate in project meetings and revise the internal schedule as per conclusions and advice the Team about the impact on the internal schedule as a result of actions/deficiencies.
- Provides analysis of the contractual documents regarding time schedules and milestones.
- Chairs and coordinate monthly costs/schedule update meetings
- Excellent opportunity to develop a long-term career with Top 5, Tier 1 main contractor on a major project with first class resources across Dublin and the Leinster region
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.