Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Planner required for leading civil engineeing contractor.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
They will be required to keeping records of all site activities and maintain the project schedule’s as well as compiling progress reports.
The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as reporting.
• Report progress against the schedule.
• Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders.
• Compile progress reports
• Contribute to HSE management on site’s.
• Record and monitor site plant and personnel.
• Analyse construction output against costs.
Contact email@example.com for more info.