Entered: 19 Sept 2018
€Neg + Package (Car Allow, Pension, Bens)
Our client is a leading contractor with a full order book for the next 3+ years.
They have a proven track-record delivering large scale commercial,hotel,data cetnre, student accommodation projects.
Due to continued success, they now require a Senior Planner for their South Dublin office, who will be working on projects from €20m – 100m,
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of pre-tender, tender, and post-tender submission documentation
- Critical path programmes, Project execution plans, flow charts, and labour histograms.
- The Senior Planner assists the site management teams with the production of comprehensive contract programmes and project schedules,
- Regular project progress reports and analysis, the preparation of site target and look ahead programmes,
- Reviewing and advising on subcontractor programmes and their incorporation into the Company’s construction programme.
- The successful candidate will work independently and in multidisciplinary teams and will provide training and technical support on the planning software and other systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications, ideally in engineering and a minimum of five years relevant planning experience gained in the construction industry.
Excellent IT systems knowledge, including experience in MS Project, Primavera P6
The rewards package includes an attractive basic salary, car allowance etc.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.