Senior Programmer/Planner - Dublin
Entered: 24 Sept 2018
Senior Planner - Dublin City Centre - Ship Street
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments.
Currently they are looking for a Construction Planner for a Commercial/Retail project to join their team in Dublin.
As Construction Planner your Role will include:
- Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from with assistance from engineers.
- Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
- Ability to work on various project sizes.
- Experience with tendering on construction or civil engineering projects.
- Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
- Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
- Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
- 6-7 years relevant experience in Quantity Surveying in Construction Industry
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication and IT Skills
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.