Our client, a busy main contractor with work throughout Leinster are looking for a Production Manager who will supervise and coordinate day to day activities in a busy environment in Cavan.
Primary Responsibilities as a Production Manager
- Plans, manages, and adjusts workload and production schedules to optimize plant resources and meet scheduled production commitments.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Enforces company policies, rules, safety and environmental regulations.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and us of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analysis and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
As a Production Manager you will have
- At least 5 years’ experience managing in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree is advantageous
- Steel related experience required.
- Technical competence to deal with production and equipment decisions.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and lead personnel
- Excellent Decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.