Project Manager - South Dublin (2320)
Entered: 23 Sept 2018
Our client undertake projects throughout Ireland. They are providing a quality service, completing commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and residential construction and fit-out projects.
The company currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to work with their team in South Dublin.
As a Project Manager you will work on
- Resource Allocation
- Staff Management
- Setting Benchmarks
- Budget Management
As a Project Manager you will have
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience of small / medium / large projects
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive must win attitude
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.