Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are now hiring a Project Manager for our client, an award winning Main Contractor. This role will be based on a Data Centre project in Dublin.
- Responsible for the management of sub-contractors’ packages
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors and design teams to monitor progress and record and update detailed progress reports
- Oversee the relevant Site Managers driving the on-site delivery and maintain a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance
- Manage the day to day operation of the complete project from start to handover, reporting directly to the Construction Lead on the project
- Manage program and progress to achieve the client's timeframe
- Represent the company at contract meetings
- Assist in the procurement and management of all project supply chain members
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Project Management, Construction Management or Engineering discipline
- Previous experience on Data Centre projects
- 5 years’ management experience
- Main Contractor experience is highly desired
- In-depth knowledge of construction practices, trades and techniques
- Quality management experience
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time and on budget
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Project
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Cormac on 01 707 1012.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS have a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.