Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Project Manager Dundrum Dublin
|Location: South Dublin
Entered: 22 Apr 2018
We have a requirement for a Project Manager to manage a 20 million euro RC frame Apartment development. 7 – 8 storey over basement carpark
Based on site and reporting to a Contracts Manager you will have full responsibility for the successful delivery of this large residential project to be completed on time, within budget. Also maintain a high standard of finish and ensure Safety and Quality are paramount.
• Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget.
• Manage day to day operational duties of employees and Sub-Contractors.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
• Third Level Qualification in Construction management or Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience at management level.
• Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
• Planning and programing works
• Maintaining Health & Safety and Quality policies and procedures at all times.
70 -75K, Plus Bonus and Jeep
Professional development and training
Apply now by:
Following the link below and attach your CV or Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me on 087 2790360
Please note that we ensure that all applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
|Apply using your CV:|