|O'Neill & Brennan
Unit 2, Ballymount Business Park,
Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Tel: +353 (0)14 569 899
Project Manager - Kildare
Entered: 22 Jan 2018
|Salary: Competitive Salary on Offer
Project Manager - Kildare - Long contract
Our client specialises to the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and industrial/infrastructure projects. Currently they are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work with them on a new project based in Co. Kildare.
As a Project Manager you will work on
• Support Site Building Services team, by coordinating small or large FM works on a project setting.
• Have good Architectural and structural building knowledge
• Utilise effective oral and written communications to interact with customers
• Support Corporate Services Operations functional areas as required
• Demonstrate efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Support CS with project supervison and sign-off
• Assist is managing site areas and auditing completion of works to schedule.
• Lead audits as part of the Neat, Tidy, Fresh and Safe program across site.
• Active engagement and ownership for related safety aspects.
• Cost accountancy for various aspects of SBS and CS works.
As a Project Manager you will have
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.
|Apply using your CV:|