Project Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor. This is a great opportunity to work for one of Ireland’s leading construction companies and to work on a project based in Sweden. An annual salary of up to €75,000 is available commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will hold a construction-related degree and have at least 10 years of project management experience. You should have experience on a broad range of projects in the construction industry; in particular our client is looking for people with strong commercial or residential project experience. Previous Main Contractor experience is highly desired. You should also possess a strong commercial awareness and the ability to deal with the whole financial and program planning elements of the project.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Act as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Cormac on 01 707 1012 today
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements.