Project Manager - Kilkenny (1557)
Entered: 24 Sept 2018
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the project from conception to completion with a proven track record client management and client facing skills. Ability to manage multiple reports. Have worked as a Project Manager with a Main Contractor in Ireland on multimillion euro projects
- Degree Qualified preferably
- Have minimum of 7 years experience working on large scale projects
- Previous wind farm experience will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent client relation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent Package on offer for the right candidate
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.